← Back to team overview

unity-design team mailing list archive

Re: What to call the unity panel?


On Tue 24 Jan 2012 10:52:43 EST, John Lea wrote:
"Top bar" is the term we have been using, it used to be "Panel" but this was a hangover from the Gnome2 days.

mpt says "menu bar" so can you two hug it out and decide which one is better? :)


Follow ups