Re: HUD design ideas

Hi,
yes I absolutely agree with you that is for 12.04 to radical but in generally with HUD you have the possibility. I think it is important that the users have both possibilities. HUD command search and traditional menu (only a other view).
I created a small picture how I imagine this.
http://ubuntuone.com/51SemFRa4xFWiWEuwRzx9W
Sorry for the bad quality but I'm no gimp genius.

regards,
BlueCase