Re: What to call the unity panel?

Hi Ted, ...

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Ted Gould <ted@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> Personal preference "menu bar" -- that says what it does where "top bar"
> just says where it is.  It doesn't give any more information than what
> the user already has.

I see where you are coming from but, besides the fact that there will be an
option for having menu also else where, at the end they both provide
information that the user already has :)

One says what it contains and the other one where it is. The connection
with what the user already knows is obviously important when you refer to
it from a different context. I personally, based on the current behavior,
that the position is a clearer link.

Cheers, chr