Re: unity at the bottom

Hmm, you kinda missed my point at A) - if the launcher is at the bottom the
Dash button will go the the bottom left. When on clicks on the Dash the
control buttons will be on the panel in the top left which requires mouse
movement to change Dash size or close it (assuming if you cick the close
button to close it) and will look kinda broken.
As far as B goes - it's true the horizontal scrollbars are not used THAT
much, but it I believe generally causes less distraction on the left
And there is C) when the dash button is at bottom left how will be the Dash
outline position, so both the panel and the Dash have outline. The current
Unity-rotated applies outline only and the Dash and not to the panel and
it's doesn't look good :P