Re: No more dodge windows in Unity ? Why keep the "Always hide" option ?

On 02/09/2012 08:56 PM, Florent Delayen wrote:
Stay calm...

I know it's easy to fall into that trap, but it really is best to not imagine a temper when reading email, as disagreement is easily mistaken for agression. Independent of that, remarks like "stay calm" are more likely to lead to the opposit.

That's my opinion and that of many users. (We are discussing it in the
french community)

Can you even prove that auto-hide is better than dodge windows ? (I
doubt it)

Please read what Mark wrote about the results of Canonical's user testing. That will be as far as we get to proving, I guess.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/