Re: Lens filters should be displayed by default, and visibility should be remembered forever

Seems today already happen :)
Yes right the explanation for this was a bit short. But I had on this
day problems with my Internet connection and I meant until yesterday
that I already added more details to the description.
sorry for that..

cheers,
Marco