Re: Difficulty switching between windows

I apologize Aviv. It was not my intention to "chop your head off."

I agree with your assessment of SPREAD. I think the shifting windows is problematic as well.

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:40 +0100
From: joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx
To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Difficulty switching between windows

    On 25. feb. 2012 20:21, nick rundy wrote:

        With all due respect, I don't understand what you are
        complaining about.

    That was unnecessary, I think. Aviv raised some valid questions,
    such as the delay before the launcher is shown. This is something
    that annoys me to no end, and something I think should be looked
    into before release.

    In any case, when people come here for the first time and do their
    best to provide information about problems or hints about possible
    solutions, it's unacceptable for them to get their heads chopped
    off.

    --
Jo-Erlend Schinstad