Re: Is there a reason Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right/Up/Down was disabled?

Hi all,

I propose that the keyboard shortcut be changed back to Ctrl + Alt + arrow
keys since the new implementation Super + Shift + arrow keys sometimes
displays the keyboard shortcut overlay or the dash when you try to switch
workspaces. This can be fixed by modifying the delay time etc...but why
change something which ain't broken. Ctrl + Alt + arrow has been used for a
long time and is still in many distros. Considering this is a LTS, this
change will break that behavior which is not recommended.

Nekhelesh