Re: FW: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

"Displays" is a shortcut to a panel in the system settings while "Printers"
and (for me) "Webcam" in the middle section launch software to utilize
those things. This sort of categorization breaks down when considering why
"Software Up-to-Date" (Which really irks me that that is still not
hyphenated) is with those other items. This would be made worse if we take
out the one other non-control panel item.

We want to try to keep like items with like items. So "Displays" should
remain in the top section.