Re: FW: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

>>>"Displays" is a shortcut to a panel in the system settings

"Printers" is also a shortcut to a panel in the system settings.

>>>while "Printers" and (for me) "Webcam" in the middle section launch software to utilize those things.

 clicking "Displays" also launches software to utilize displays.

Displays, Printers, and Webcams are all "Attached Devices". So I don't see how the current demarcation makes any sense.

"System Settings" denotes the System as a whole. Hence, it seems logical to me to also provide the info: Is the system up to date?