Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

We have a confirmation dialogue when the user clicks shut down, and they can also select restart from this menu. So why don't we change the menu so there is instead an option to 'end session', which then leads to a confirmation dialogue that includes all the possible options to end a session?

When a user wants to in some way leave their PC, it should be obvious that 'end session' is the button they need to click as they want to 'end' their use of the PC. When this is clicked, a dialogue then lets the user see all of the possible ways that a session can be ended in one place.