Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:34:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Tweaking ubuntu interface just a little bit
From: shrouded.cloud@xxxxxxxxx
To: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx; unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think a list of open windows could be added to the quicklist. Is simple and would come in handy.

Let's say you do this, right now, writing this email, the name of my window is "Gmail - Tweaking ubuntu interface just a little bit - obscure.email@xxxxxxxxxxx - Google Chrome" And web titles can be even worse than that. You really want to stuff a LIST of those items in Quicklists and stretch them out unnecessarily?
 And since they keep their order, is predictable.

I also dont see how you would "accidentally" trigger things on the left side if the launcher is *always visible*. Even in firefox the back button is all the way at the top and you can see exactly where the launcher is... I dont even accidently trigger the tooltips...

I'm fairly certain he was using 11.10 for testing, not 12.04.