Re: Multi-monitor issues - a proposal

Hi all.

I've been following (and using) Ubuntu since a long time (Feisty Fawn)
now. But only helping/collaborating as time permits.
First of all: - amazing work you guys are doing (EXCELLENT work to all
and thanks for Ubuntu).
Now that Wdo_zzz has gone from my home (and soon work) I will try to
help as much as I can, because I also believe in OS community.
Day 1 in "unity design team mailing list"

A (simple but functional) proposal:
    Option 1: send the mouse pointer (coded) to the launcher when the
Super-key is pressed
    Option 2: same as Op1 but using a short-cut (e.g.: Shift + mouse
mid-click) - the one I like most.

Best,
carlos