Re: Multi-monitor issues

On 05/03/12 17:18, Colin Law wrote:
However I do feel that a
mistake has been made in the way the launcher now appears on all
monitors even when configured to be always on display.  I believe that
in this case it should be possible to configure the launcher only to
appear on one screen, at least via gconf settings if not via the GUI.

Yes, agreed, we're scrambling to work up a tweak.

There were a lot of comments previously to say that, on multi-monitor displays, having to go all the way to the left was a pain. We'll figure this out, make it optional if we can, or adapt it before 12.04 if we can.

Thanks for the feedback,
Mark