Re: Add Dodge Feature Back to Unity

If a large amount of user want something like dodge back, is it not the
case that using third party PPA's, hacks and patches could result in a much
more unstable system than if dodge was still there?

I think PPA's are a good idea for those who want a newer version of a
particular app but actually relying on a PPA to bring back a feature they
have already become used to in a default install is wrong.