Re: Add Dodge Feature Back to Unity

Em 03-05-2012 13:46, Ryan Gauger escreveu:
No, I think the vast majority of users upgrade every release, not just Long-Term Support releases. I would rather have a simple option in CCSM than have to get special packages from the web, then from there unpack them... Again, I think an option would not be a problem. Unity needs to be more customisable, not less, which is what we are doing here by removing options. Thanks!

You have been told more than once that part of the problem is
the burden on developers, yet you never addressed that.

If you insist on ignoring this argument, you give the impression
that you don't care how burdened the developers are, which is
a disrespect to them.