Re: design, give a suitable direction forward

Em 15-04-2012 11:49, Marco Trevisan (Treviño) escreveu:
Il 15 aprile 2012 14:42, Mark Shuttleworth<mark@xxxxxxxxxx>  ha scritto:
That way only the global menu and the window title would fade to each other.
The unmaximized behavior could remain unchanged. Expanding the Launcher or
implementing the sliding-desktop behavior would be almost identical in this
case.

It's worth exploring. I'd be reluctant to ask any of the developers who work
for me to do that work, though, because I think there are some problems,
such as that trying to click on the close button could reveal the launcher
and have you click on the dash launcher instead. If there is a patch that
implements this, I'd be glad to test it, and if it feels good, get it
professionally tested for consideration.
Atually it's quite trivial to get that, with some minor hacking [1]... Results:
  - http://imgur.com/hCabl
  - http://imgur.com/7WHcL

Cheers! ;)

[1] http://paste.ubuntu.com/931147/

then, implement it, Marco, I like it too