Re: What do we do with the file manager?

> But yes, it is not cool that Marlin has no search :)

..but is not cool that nobody talk with Gnome guys against their
attitude - Gnome without distributions means nothing - users and
distributions must have a voice and a vote in Gnome decisions ...or
else 3 peoples will rule the world.
The lack of synergy and communication can create situations like this
when 1 or 2 peoples will make history on their own - because the
others can't speak Spanish ..or English

Instead a long list of complaints against Nautilus changer for 3.6,
and a lot of time lost  - can someone talk (with arguments) with Gnome
guys ?

in the meantime the future is SpaceFM http://ignorantguru.github.com/spacefm/
http://ignorantguru.github.com/spacefm/screenshots.html