Re: Kill The Sort-By Button

On 12 December 2012 19:01, Thibaut Brandscheid <randaltor@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the clicked-by-accident problem is an underrated problem. Which
> other UI element has the potential to make a "normal application" with >>one
> click<< nearly unusable? Unusable not for only one session, nope, it saves
> the sorting pattern → app seams broken for ever.

That bug is fixed in Nautilus 3.6. If you "mess up" the file browser,
simply close the file browser and reopen it (or open a new window).
The settings revert back to the defaults unless you go into
Preferences and explicitly change the default view.

You're welcome to file bugs against apps that don't handle things as
nicely as that.

Jeremy