Search keyword in Dash

Hey friends,
                   Hope all of you are doing great.
If I type something to search in dash and then switch one lense to another
search word disappear and I have to type it again. I think it should be
better if keyword remains...

Secondly, to filter results if I click to select a category and also click
on second category it doesn't un-select the former. I think it would be
better from the computer point of view if we keep it like we do in file
manager to select files; that is, to select multiple use control click, and
move selection from previous to current with normal click.

Thanks you all very much for the great work... :)

--
सुनील राणा

"Unselfishness is more paying only people have not the patience to practice
it."

" 'I love you' is a wrong sentence as where, there exist 'I' and 'you' love
can not. Love is an attribute of the absolute."