Re: The Software Updater should show just the source package to update

Hey Friends,
                      Thank you all for the great work. I also had one
suggestion about software updater. I don't understand why it has to have an
extra window to show download and install process as when this is happening
we can't do anything with the first window. When one click install update
why not show the download progress in front of the package in the list of
packages to be updated and use the lower box, that is used to show change
log of the update of a particular package, to show the terminal like
install progress. :)

Thanks once again...