Re: end user ajustable Global menu Blacklist

Chad, I'm not sure what you want to accomplish with this
thread. This comment from Mark:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/682788/comments/261

clearly shows that the problem is not IF, it's WHEN.

Don't get me wrong, I too would like to see this fixed.
However, I can't see why the EXACT SAME ISSUE of having
a low priority wouldn't also happen to your blacklist
proposal. The implementation does not seem to be
significantly easier.