wizardpen-testers team mailing list archive

Re: current status? roadmap? how can i help?

On 11/29/10 20:49, Martin Owens wrote:
On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 19:56 -0500, Kyōken wrote:
Do you have a pointer to where this code is?  e.g. is it in a mainline
kernel already, or in some git repository somewhere?  (I must be
looking
in all the wrong places, or, probably, I don't know what I'm looking
for.)

This kernel driver is where future efforts should be directed, no?

Yes, all help should be directed towards Nikolai Kondrashov and these
links he gave me:

You could find all the links here:
http://digimend.sourceforge.net

Ta-da!  Thank you --- good, more reading to do now....

-m