wizardpen-testers team mailing list archive

Re: Feature requests

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 09:33 -0800, Don Fouts wrote:
> sorry not sure when I signed up for this mailing list but how would I
> go
> about getting out of this distro?
>
> its coming to my personal email -
> not that I don't care about this, just don't want to filter though it
> here.

See the links at the bottom of each email, the group itself has an
option to not receive email and I believe which email address to get
emails from.

It's always better to email a new message to the list than to reply to
an existing one. It makes email programs add your message to an existing
thread of conversation.

Martin,