Re: float, double, the DOUBLE_PRECISION flag

Vaclav SMILAUER a écrit :

>Bruno, r1030 fixes the segfault.

Ok, I compiled this and it works :) (or it looks like). Tanks a lot Vaclav.

Two other points :
1- I still need to click "stop" before "play" or the sample will explode
(probably the time step set to an unknown value...). Its in fact an old
problem with omega if I remember well. As a quick solution : is it
possible to implement an auto-click on "stop" when a xml is loaded? ;)
This problem scares me a lot as I never know what will happen when I'll
start the computation with nullgui... (for the moment it looks like it
works but...)

2- It appeared that slow execution was not linked with the segfault
fixed in r1030. As Vaclav showed to me, it's the rendering that is now
very slow. I can run 2 versions of Yade, one is old and have a fast
rendering, the other one is the last SVN snapshot (Vaclav remember to
remove lines 12,15,16  in yadeWm3Extra.cpp...) and have a VERY slow
rendering.  This is not a critical bug, but this 3D rendering is really
usefull for developping something like the triaxial test or the
capillary law and seeing what happens, and it is beautifull :). So what
happened to the 3D rendering?

BTW, it looks like I can't connect to the IRC from my office. It would
be a good thing though...

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de conférence

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21