Re: [Yade-commits] r1359 - in trunk: core gui/py lib/import pkg/common/DataClass/PhysicalParameters pkg/common/Engine/DeusExMachina pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine pkg/dem/Engine/EngineUnit pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine pkg/dem/RenderingEngine/GLDrawElasticContactInteraction

>>> should be replaced by

> Why is it wrong?

Because the fact that there is no overlap does not mean that there is no
interraction (tensile force, capillary effect, electrostatic
interaction, cement between distant bodies, etc.). Did you revert this
already? Please do it fast as it really brakes Yade for at least 3 users
(including me).

GeometryEngine is computing the geometry if we need it, and we need it
if there is an interaction (i.e. isReal = true).

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43