Re: updated collider benchmark results

Very interesting.
The small script for running/plotting the test is usefull too!
You can post your graph to the http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Colliders_performace page, but I think it will differ only in numbers, not the trends.
What about contact logic? Did you agree with my last posts. I could commit a few fixes regarding the problems I quoted before, but I'm not sure it would not interfere with what you are doing already. What you think?
Yes, I agree, but I am not working on that right now. I think the first step would be to add isReal=false to constitutive laws themselves and make sure that everything works, then we can remove haveDistantTransient from the collider(s).

BTW, I will be in Lyon next week and I may have a day off (I think thursday 19, but not sure). I could come by train to meet you at 3s-r and we could discuss this, perhaps that would be better. Is it possible?

Regards,  Vaclav