Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1852: 1. Move TesselationWrapper to lib/triangulation.

Haha, Vaclav're quick.  I've installed 1853, and u've uploaded 1854.  When I run simple-scene.py, it couldn't run, and the Player doesn't seem to come out even if i press F9-F12.  Only the generator comes out.

There are several questions that I would like to ask.  I hope I have written them clearly:

Q1. After merging with bazaar and typing scons, I am experiencing sth like a 1st time compilation.  And it creates additional files for me. Eg., now I have build-bzr-1853 and build-bzr-1852; and also additional .exe files in the 'bin' folder.  How do I avoid this?

Q2. Another novice question is after merging with bazaar, should I commit to my local system by typing "bzr -commit -m 'abcd' "?

Q3. Have the reported bugs on clumpId, clump::updateProperties in this website "http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/yade/doxygen/"; been solved?

Q4. What is VTKRecorder for?  I noticed that when some changes are made (e.g. NewtonsDampedLaw completed by Sergei), VTK Recorder has also to be changed.

Q5. Is there a C++/python example code on how do I retrieve data (with graph plotting) from a Triaxial Test?  E.g. strain, principal stresses, deviatoric stress, and orientation/rotation distribution.

Q6. I looked at LSMgengeofile to generate particles. Is the distribution between rmin & rmax completely random?  Why is the particle generation technique used in Triaxial Test not recommended, as was mentioned by Bruno?

Thanks Vaclav for writing the API and tutorials...

Yours sincerely,

CWBoon