Re: packing generation &c

>> Q2. Another novice question is after merging with bazaar, should I
>> commit to my local system by typing "bzr -commit -m 'abcd' "?
>
> Contrary to what Sega recommends, I work just with the main trunk and
> update whenever someone else commits; that minimizes potential
> conflicts.

I agree. I too work mainly with the trunk. But in order to implement and
debug a new feature may be useful to work in a separate branch, created
from the latest stable revision. This is especially useful when the
trunk is rapidly changing. You can merge your changes into the trunk,
after you have achieved a certain stability and know that your feature work.

==
Best regards, Sergei D.