Re: Capillary files

Luc,

I've put a short description here, please put a reference to one of your papers where the model is described in depth :
https://yade-dem.org/index.php/ConstitutiveLaws#Constitutive_laws

You can include functors in the other tables as well, I did not because I was not sure of the new names.

The main page for the capillary model will be here https://yade-dem.org/index.php/CapillaryTriaxialTest, you can put a general introduction, and some details (more or less what you have typed to document the engines). For now I have problems uploading the archive, only images can be uploaded... I'll see how to workaround that.