Re: Capillary files

Bruno Chareyre píše v St 31. 03. 2010 v 17:04 +0200:
> Luc,
>
> I've put a short description here, please put a reference to one of your
> papers where the model is described in depth :
> https://yade-dem.org/index.php/ConstitutiveLaws#Constitutive_laws

Please also put that reference into documentation of the class as well,
it will then appear here:
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#constitutive-laws

At some point in the future, sphinx will integrate bibtex with articles
so that you will be able to cite from docstrings.

(BTW for wiki, my latest impression is that it doesn't really work for
documentation. Perhaps I am biased, putting everything to sphinx docs
these days...)

Cheers, Vaclav