Re: Capillary files + wiki question

The files can be downloaded now, from https://yade-dem.org/index.php/CapillaryTriaxialTest. I commited a change in the warning from capillaryLaw to display the link to the capillary files (it is currently a "cout" from inside the ctor, not sure it is the best way).

wiki questions :
1. I didn't find the way to upload a *.tar.gz yet, only *.gz are accepted, so, I renamed the archive *.gz. The download now gives you a *.gz, and the extraction gives a tar that you have to unpack again. Painfull. Hopefully Remi will help me to fix that. 2. The link sends to another page, where you have to click again to download the file. Confusing. 3. I couldn't replace the link by a label, it reads "FILE:..." in plain text. The usual pipe method seems not working in this case. Ugly.
Any help would be appreciated.
No hurry : there is a bug in the wiki atm anyway (or is it only me?), we will see tomorrow.

Bruno

Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
Luc,

I've put a short description here, please put a reference to one of your papers where the model is described in depth :
https://yade-dem.org/index.php/ConstitutiveLaws#Constitutive_laws

You can include functors in the other tables as well, I did not because I was not sure of the new names.

The main page for the capillary model will be here https://yade-dem.org/index.php/CapillaryTriaxialTest, you can put a general introduction, and some details (more or less what you have typed to document the engines). For now I have problems uploading the archive, only images can be uploaded... I'll see how to workaround that.