Re: WIKI, what can we do?

Hi,

Le 13/06/2010 22:07, Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
> 2. I still see {{#ev:youtube|KUv26xlh89I}} instead of the video frame at
> https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Screenshots_and_videos#Ball_Mill_-_125_000_spheres
> I already pinged Remi on that without a reponse. Can you remind him,
> Bruno, in case he doesn't read everything?

Sorry, I didn't take the time to answer to that. There is a
compatibility issue with this extension in our mediawiki version (in
fact, with the way that php 5.3 handles references). I tried to fix it
installing the EmbedVideoPlus extension without success.

I will take a deeper look this week.

Cheers,
rémi

--
Rémi Cailletaud - IE CNRS
3S-R - Laboratoire Sols, Solides, Structures - Risques