Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

> Ok, fair enough, thanks for explanation.
I appreciate, really.
> Let me do it, please. I know the clumps code well and I think I
> understand what was the purpose of isDynamic checks now; the whole
> clump code is unnecessarily complicated, I will clean it up.
Yes, I saw that too. I was about to merge the two distinct loops for
aSpherical and !aSpherical before commiting, they are almost the same.
The commit you reverted is tested vs. reg tests and scripts like
bulldozer or beam. It would be easier to clean from that point than to
start again.
Please don't assume that I commit without taking care and without a good
reason, this one thing is making communication really difficult. If you
don't understand something, just ask, please.

Cheers.