Re: periodic boundary consolidation

>> 3/ I'll remove H0.
> It is just a function returning trsf^-1*hSize, what is the problem?
> Keep it.
No problem. It's moved to the "debug only" section.
I was just trying to make Cell as concise as possible. Why no Occam rule
in that case?...

Only one change not mentioned in previous mail: setting Hsize is _not_
updating trsf (I added trsf=Id in setBox, it is effectively not modified).
That way, all cross-dependences between trsf, H, refH are removed and
everything is more clear I think.

formulation.rst is updated and is now in what I'd call final shape. The
buggy paragraph on steps and scaled display is removed. Only hSize and
trsf are mentionned since they let one do all possible things the simple
way. No mention of a "reference" state.

> I think fork would be the best alternative in some respects, but let's
> see before we go there if it works better in the future. I am
> sometimes thinking how much I need the code of other contributors (not
> that it is not very good sometimes, just that I don't use it) and if
> it is worth the synchronization/communication/etc "pain". The problem
> now is that I am not working on any "big" things currently and there
> does not seem to be anyone else having vision, producting something
> really generally interesting, creative (such as robust and documented
> couplings code, working on parallelization, FEM interface, ...), or
> technically important things (windows support, documentation
> infrastructure free of hacks, ipython/gui/... interoperability,
> network access). Maybe it only means that the programming challenge
> with Yade is over, and now comes the "scientific" challenge, which is
> less less in the code and more in testing and theoretical ingenuity;
> that would be only good. I sound nostalgic, perhaps I should retire.
> Managers advise to not stay more than 5 years with one project anyway.
> Someone willing to pay my rent? :-)

Interesting thoughts.
I'll comment later, maybe. :)

Cheers.