Re: periodic boundary consolidation

> Only one change not mentioned in previous mail: setting Hsize is _not_
> updating trsf (I added trsf=Id in setBox, it is effectively not modified).
> That way, all cross-dependences between trsf, H, refH are removed and
> everything is more clear I think.
>
> formulation.rst is updated and is now in what I'd call final shape. The
> buggy paragraph on steps and scaled display is removed. Only hSize and
> trsf are mentionned since they let one do all possible things the simple
> way. No mention of a "reference" state.

Many thanks you Bruno for your work, it is more clear now. I did not fully
get the display issue but I suspect that is not fundamental.

> > I think fork would be the best alternative in some respects, but let's

Guys, let me say that forking is never the best alternative. I believe
collaboration is always possible, given that one explains clearly what is
the final goal and add documentation inherent to it.

Cheers.
Chiara