Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

Very good!

I was about to check that :) I should have done that in the first
place, my mistake :)

Also, indeed even these extra `.point()` could be eliminated if
several of those functions were redeclared as overload with another
signature. I just feel a little uneasy about cross_product of two
(sphere-sphere) pairs ;)

best regards
Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Tue, 7 Nov 2017 18:19:44 +0100)