Re: PotentialBlocks & Particles documentation on website?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:41:19 +0100)

> > That's why I think we could do to enable FEMxDEM. Plus a bit of
> > stuff in documentation about how to run those example FEMxDEM
> > scripts. Which I still want to write ;)
> Wait we diverged from PB to FEMxDEM.

uh, right sorry :) python-escript is not necessary for compilation.
So we can safely say that it's recommended.

> IIRC PB needs not just python packages, it needs something at compile
> time and that's where we have an issue isn't it?

yes, exactly. PB requires stuff at compile time:

apt install coinor-clp coinor-libclp-dev

Boon also wrote about those two: coinor-libclp1 coinor-libosi1v5, but
from what I see they are pulled in as dependencies.

Then also:

cmake -DENABLE_POTENTIAL_BLOCKS=ON -DENABLE_POTENTIAL_PARTICLES=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk

Janek