Re: Installing yade on kubuntu.

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:10:58 +0200)

> Yes, the first thing I did was installing all this.
> Very good news for everybody : kdevelop has now a real debugger, I mean
> you can evaluate objects within the KDE during execution.
> This very useful when you want to check if your programm do what it is
> supposed to do (e.g.  to check if a contact force corresponds to the
> contact law you defined - this one is dedicated to Wenjie ;))
> I have not tested the debugger with Yade however, only with simple
> programms. But it should work!

great news :)

If it doesn't work, then simply use yade-flat. Although the project will
need updating, I havent checked it recently.

Updating means - removing all files from the project, and re-adding them
again. So that new files will be added, and those with changed filenames
will be readded correctly.