build errors: qglviewer.h

Hi,

I'm running ubuntu, with xfce.

I get the error In file included from GLEngineEditor.cpp:9:
GLEngineEditor.hpp:12:33: error: QGLViewer/qglviewer.h: No such file or
directory

The package libqglviewer-dev contains some files
"/usr/include/qglviewer/QGLViewer.h", I am confused as to why the case would
be different.

although the package is broken, i tried manually extracting and including
it, and renaming the files, which fails because of a method updateGL that
has not been declared

The archive at http://www.gris.uni-tuebingen.de/projects/qglviewer/ has the
same file names, and the same problems

i compiled using the command make compile_install INSTALL_DIR='/usr/local'
PREFIX_DIR='/tmp' CXXFLAGS='-fPIC -DQGLVIEWER20'