Re: new 4hedra model help

Hello, thanks a lot for you 4hedra stuff. I will read it at the same
time as rtunning it, which is not yet here.

A few comments on the current trunk:

1.
yade-libs/yade-lib-serialization/src/yade-lib-serialization/ContainerHandler.tpp:109
comment the line (begins findType(...)): gives compile error and it is
not used anyways. (current svn trunk , i.e. 1004)

2. Preferences loading works in a bizzare way; I have to add plugin
directories manually to preferences->dynlibDirectories in
Omega::scanPlugins. (otherwise, a 1-item list (directory "") is read
back from the XML file). Then yade crashes. Right now recompiling with
-ggdb3 to run it in gdb. Will report later on. Could you BTW flag in
some way what revisions in the svn are buildable/runnable (perhaps some
automatic tests on that run every night on a source farm or sth like
that - projects like mozilla have that, too :-) ).

Suggestions:
* get rid of qmake; parallel builds are AFAICT broken because qmake
generates makefiles and doesn't support concurrent builds natively. I
may try scons in some time (yes, it supports Qt out of the box also).

Naming suggestions:
  * Volatile Contact -> TransientContact (since transient/permanent are
exact antonymes used in english; volatile is per analogy from chemistry
and seems unsuitable; using permanent instead of persistent would have
the connotation that it cannot break, so persistent is just fine)
  * abbreviate names; instead of PhysicalParameters, you can use
PhysParams just fine (well, PhPms is too short and confusing) and I
think it improves readability of the source.
  * for interacting/interaction, I will think about something better.
Yes, it is confusing.