Re: scons ?

Vaclav SMILAUER said:     (by the date of Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:13:24 +0100)

> Suggestions:
> * get rid of qmake; parallel builds are AFAICT broken because qmake
> generates makefiles and doesn't support concurrent builds natively. I
> may try scons in some time (yes, it supports Qt out of the box also).

do you know if scons works on windows? I know that qmake and make
(mingw32) work on windows. I want to keep a possibility of compiling
yade on windows. In fact it's not that difficult, just requires some
time to spend with the code. So if we decided to use scons, it should
work on windows....

--
# Janek Kozicki