Re: Changing class names

The best way to avoid symbol-renaming confusion would be to have a
directory with deprecated headres of this style:

OldClassName.hpp:

#warning class OldClassName has been renamed to NewClassName etc.
#include"NewClassName.hpp"
#define OldClassName NewClassName

Perhpas this is too much work... Alternatively, a single yade-compat.hpp
could contain the #defines/typedefs.

Vaclav

PS. For the conversion of old code, I recommend perl's in-place
substitutions, something like

  perl -pi~ -e's/\bOldClassName\b/NewClassName/g' *.cpp *.hpp