Re: problem with running yade

Hi,
Thank you for your response,
gmane is much easer to search with,
Regards,
Tal.

On 1/16/07, Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

from your symptoms, I am no able to deduce any definite hint as to what
the
problem might be. Strace'ing yade aside, I would recommend updating to the
current svn, which has some debugging code (if compiled with scons &
log4cxx) for the plugin loader.

Otherwise it should be Janek who could be able to diagnose the problem; I
really never worked with 0.10 proper and debugging the plugin loader was
the
first thing I did after joining. (I am sorry if that sounds unhelpful but
am unable to help more that pointing you there.)

I suppose you noticed that mailing lists are now searchable through gmane.

Regards, Vaclav