Re: problem with running yade

Hi,

I'm getting much better result when adding to the variable environment
"LD_LIBRARY_PATH" the directory : /usr/local/bin (I don't have any
explanation for this), so now when doing rescan I got the following :

load unsuccesfull :
*Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work incorrectly*
**
As you can see I don't have the long list of the unsuccesfull loading, still
something wrong, maybe you have any clue ?
Tal.