Re: About adding a surcharge (either box or force) during simulation

Chen, Feng napsal(a):
> Sorry, I didn't know that, I thought the threads are just identified
> by their title:-|.
No problem. Threads are identified by the Thread-index header, index for
this thread is, for example Aci3abOsLgc+NwxYQwORbNjnJ85ARgA5lHwP ;-)
> Thanks for your reply, since I need to do a lot of "dynamic" things
> like add or remove an object during the simulation, always writing a
> new engine and adjust those parameters might be very inefficient.
> do you know how can I start the python interface for YADE, is there
> any sample code already in the package? It looks a very efficient way
> of doing "dynamic" operations.
There is some documentation on the wiki, notably
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/PythonPrimer and
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/SimpleSceneTutorial (which has the same
preprocessor written in both python and c++).

I hope to find out a solution for qglviewer with python, which would
make the PythonUI (alomost) fully featured; without the 3d rendering, it
may be difficult to say whether things are going right or not.
Regards, Vaclav