Re: About adding a surcharge (either box or force) during simulation

Thanks a lot, Vaclav, although I am still using a very outdated version of YADE (0.10.0, I already have a lot of codes under 0.10.0, but since version 0.11.1, so many class names needs to change:-{), I will try to move to SVN soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: yade-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Václav S(milauer
Sent: Mon 5/19/2008 2:57 PM
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] About adding a surcharge (either box or force)	during simulation

> do you know how can I start the python interface for YADE, is there
> any sample code already in the package? It looks a very efficient way
> of doing "dynamic" operations.
Guys, since the latest revision (1357), you can use python console with
the qt interface (you start normally, but yade must be compiled with
python support) at the same time. I hope it will be useful as it is
useful already for me. (Planned: saving session (commands) to file from
ipython, with replay at startup. History saving (like in shell) accross
sessions doesn't work for reasons that I don't know.)

Best regards, Vaclav