Re: Velocities of non dynamic bodies, for contact laws ?

> Wall's velocity is need if
> 1. there is the shear contact => the velocity is need for incremental shear displacement (=>the shear force, friction)
> 2. there is the viscous dissipation => the  velocity is need for dumping force.
> For normal elastic contact without viscous the velocity isn't need (the normal displacement is nonincremental but instantaneous)
> In you example, as seems, the wall's shear movement will be not influence on the sphere...
> Is that a bug or a feature is dependent on TriaxialTest purposes. :)

Ok, thank you for this summary, now I think I see quite clear.
    In fact unfortunately for me I make simulations of direct shear box
(with DirectShearCis preprocessor), I took the example of TriaxialTest
only because I think a lot of Yade-users know it. So I think I will now
pay attention to the velocities I set...
Thanks

Jerome