Re: ssh and committing code

Hi Janek, Hi everybody

I confirm that we can checkout svn version with read/write access with the following command:

svn co https://developername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/yade/trunk

and then commit code.

I will update the wiki webpage.

  Thanks for your help,

 Luc

Luc Sibille a écrit :
Hi Janek,

It seems, I can checkout svn version with read/write access with the following command:

svn checkout https://developername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/yade/trunk

I will keep you updated if I can commit (I have not tried yet) like this.

Best,

  Luc

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Luc Sibille said:     (by the date of Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:47:43 +0100)

I have already asked my administration about that, and it is clear ssh is not authorized.

I see, please try this:

   svn checkout http+svn://svn.berlios.de:80/svnroot/repos/yade/trunk

Let me know if it works, and if you can commit with this checkout.
And if yes - then please add this to wiki webpage (just click "edit"
to edit the webpage).

--
Luc Sibille

Université de Nantes - Laboratoire GeM UMR CNRS

IUT de Saint Nazaire
58, rue Michel-Ange - BP 420
44606 Saint-Nazaire Cedex, France

Tel: +33 (0)2 40 17 81 78