Re: How do I create a tunnel/slope?

Vaclav, thank you for the quick response.  When I am in python's terminal, I managed to get into the directory by using os.chdir('home/booncw/yade-0.20-2/scripts/').  But when I type "python simple-scene.py".  It gives me an error, saying that '-' is an incorrect symbol.  And, when I am in the /yade0.20-2 directory, i tried typing "$cd examples/scripts", it said $ is an incorrect symbol.   Please help me.

Cheers,

Boon